Norton 360

Reaction score
OK, now i know what some people think of Norton, but here goes.

I'm helping a family friend to buy a pc & they have been offered Norton360 at half price when buying the pc from pc world. I'm really after a simple AV/Firewall that will protect their pc & as they have used Norton before want to go for Norton 360.
Will it do the job of protecting their pc?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Get Kaspersky Internet Security (usually under a tenner online) - it's much better :thumb:

I'd even prefer freebies like AntiVir over Norton - I've had so many problems whenever I've used it.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Yep, for £20 I would buy it ... bet you never thought you would hear me say that. :p

For the people who know naff all, 360 is quite good ... it ain't in the league of Kaspersky Internet Security & NOD Smart Security ... but Norton has tamed, or curtailed, its old habits. :thumb:

If you were my friend, however, I would probably try to persuade you to use one of the two I mentioned above, but, you will need to learn some aspects on how the software works to get the best.

user.gif

Ask a Question