No headphone sound

G

I currently cannot hear sound via my headset. The headset is plugged into the headphone jack and mic jack of the my soundcard (both in the correct jack). The soundcard is SB Live 5.1

The Mic works fine, but the sound currently only comes out of my speakers. I can swap my headphones jack with my (centre) speakers jack to hear sound, but I do not wish to do that every time. I have checked my advance volume settings and nothing is muted and all the volume sliders are areound the middle region

Does anyone have any adivice of how to get both speakers and headphones to work simultaneously

For reference: Ideally I would like to use the headset with internet voice software (teamspeak) to hear voice only and have the speakers configured to provide game sound and no voice.

J

Jerry

Your soundcard is a Creative device - check with them.

Andrew Kerrigan said:
I currently cannot hear sound via my headset. The headset is plugged into
the headphone jack and mic jack of the my soundcard (both in the correct
jack). The soundcard is SB Live 5.1.
The Mic works fine, but the sound currently only comes out of my speakers.
I can swap my headphones jack with my (centre) speakers jack to hear sound,
but I do not wish to do that every time. I have checked my advance volume
settings and nothing is muted and all the volume sliders are areound the
middle region.
Does anyone have any adivice of how to get both speakers and headphones to work simultaneously?

For reference: Ideally I would like to use the headset with internet voice
software (teamspeak) to hear voice only and have the speakers configured to
provide game sound and no voice.

Ask a Question