CORSAIR ST100 Headset Stand

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
MadShrimps take a look at the CORSAIR ST100, a headset stand with a built-in "7.1" sound card for use with any 3.5mm headset:

intro.jpg

CORSAIR has created the ST100 not only for their VOID series of headsets, but works with any other models from different manufacturers. This is possible thanks to the dual USB 3.1 ports which can be used for charging your wireless headset, connecting the dongle, using other peripherals with it such as storage devices, smartphones and more! The analog jack output is possible thanks to the integrated sound card and its software allows 7.1 Surround Headphone mode, but also a customizable 10-band EQ.

The chassis of the ST100 is entirely made of aluminum, which not only gives the product a professional look, but also increases its durability. ST100 can be integrated perfectly with the other available CORSAIR RGB products on your system thanks to the CUE unified software and the linked LED lighting effects really look awesome!

Read the review here:
http://www.madshrimps.be/articles/article/1001038/

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I have to admit, I thought that the review was pretty poor (barely any actual content, just photos) - but I thought this was an interesting enough product, nevertheless (as I'd not seen a stand with integrated sound card before).

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Corsair product, check.
RGB, check.

Not everything needs to be RGB.

Ask a Question