Nice to meet you

Reaction score
Lets get to know one and other.

I'm Nettie other half of Mucks, I'm just a plain old housewife. We have three children between us. Two daughters and a son.

Attachments

• annette & neil croped.jpg
    annette & neil croped.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 239
Reaction score
Hmmmn – be interesting to see how many reply to this thread given most peoples preoccupation with privacy. I’m Mike, night shift boiler operator at a large regional medical center. Married, 6 kids (twin girls, LaWana & Lisa – 10; boy, James Taylor – 8; girl, Celina Irene – 6; boy, Meriwether Angus – 4; girl, Brieanna Colleen – 18 mo.) and 2 on the way (due in Sep/Oct). Obviously bored and delirious, or I wouldn’t be posting this . . . .:crazy:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello Mike

A night shift worker with 6 kids and more twins on the way ... phew ... I take it you don't sleep all day. ;)

Nettie is usually the first to post this sort of subject she likes to know something about everybody; I think she's just nosy. LoL (now I'll get it for that) Judy is one of Nettie's younger sisters, she has 3 more and a Brother Peter, he is a twin also.

On my side of the family I have 3 brothers, all younger, Jack, Ian & Allan and 2 sisters, Anne (my big sis) and Jean.

Now that brings me to nieces & nephews … well maybe another day, but Ian has twin boys also.

Once again Mike, Welcome to PCReview, enjoy your stay. :D

Neil.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
lol, I just read that, and I thought you meant me (Ian) had twin boys ;)

A little bit abot me then :) :

Just turned 18 (about 3 weeks ago!) and currently studying Maths Mechanics, Physics and Technology at a 6th Form near Newcastle

I'm hoping to go to Manchester/Leeds/Loughborough university to do a MEng in AeroSpace Engineering (I've been accepted too all, but visiting them now to see which one I like best)

No kids ;), but a sister, Leanne who is a little younger than me :D

Reaction score
Hey. Boo. etc.

Lets see...what to say about me...

I like Games. Also, gaming. I frequently enjoy playing computer games, online and offline, talking about games, thinking about games, staring at games, eating games, and buying games. Reading about games. Standing on Games. Dancing around games. Suffice to say, the list is extensive.

Doin maths, chem and physics A levels, gonna do a software engineering course at uni (if all goes to plan).

I also enjoy loud music and playing the guitar. Preferably simultaneously.

Observe my sexeh body:

Attachments

• kiel.jpg
    kiel.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 249
Reaction score
Ok I'll bite!

Christina and I have 2 children,both 18 now!
I'm the Process/Roboitics Eng. for the largest fragrence/flavors
producer in the world (by 1 % point):D

I only work with north american plants.I maintain,overhaul and design/redesign,27 robotic units as well as the plant process
and related equipment.They do pay me well and would pay more if i would go to salary pay but i prefer to be paid overtime for my effort and that also removes me from manager status,which means i am not responsible to do all the paperwork for the men i lead.makes my boss,the plant eng.responsible and since i get paid overtime,i make just as much as him without the hassels.:D

At home,we live in a very nice section of staten island,n.y..
quiet,crime free and very nice though traffic is getting worse.
i GOLF first,then garden and ofcorse i tinker with every thing,i
also do all art paint,sculpt,stainedglass...bla bla bla.

thats enough:roll:

wildone

King of Modding
Reaction score
Ok here we go....

My name is Michael Miracle and I am 24 and I work for lay-z-boy at the moment till I get my mcsd certification ,which is so much harder then one may think.I have a son ,Aaron Michael,he turned 2 in Febuary and is alot more then a handfull.I am thinking of moveing to Atlanta,GA. when I get my cert but for now I live in a small town in TN.USA .I also build computers on the side and do a little bit of networking here and there.I think computers are all that will ever hold my attention because they are so ever changeing ,unlike most other things of interest to me.

Wildone

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Really nice to meet you!

Someone said once while in a chat room few years ago (when I was little) that "Internet is all about sex and lies, honey" I wish I could guide that person here on this very thread and show to her that its the other way around!

Some of you already know me but for those who do not, here is the link which should give an idea of where I come from.

Quadophile's Den

Good to be back on the forum where I actually found the nicest bunch of people.

pat

Reaction score
Son and two daughter, all in their forties. Ten Grandchildren, five greatgrandchildren. Holidays can be rather hectic at times.:D

BTW Quad, great pics of wife and kiddies.

Reaction score
hehehe well if you would really like to know, I am Jay and have been married to my lovely wife for 8 years (this may 27 EEK) and I am currently inbetween jobs. I use to work in retail as a meatcutter and now am goiing back to school this july for my MIS degree. I now live in boston and this is a pic of all my other babies (I got up to get a drink and this is what happens to my side)

Attachments

• feline_orgy.jpg
    feline_orgy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 273
Reaction score
Rob, 22, just finishing my physics masters at Oxford... hmm wonder what I'll be doing next year :confused:

Roll on future :)

r.

Ask a Question