Newbie on the Thread

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Gidget. This is my first time ever joining a forum. So be patient with me please as I learn the ropes here. I have been out of the IT field of work for 18+ years now. To say I'm a little behind would be an huge understatement. For the most part, I can fumble my way to a solution but the search always becomes very time consuming. Anxiously looking to learn faster, more practical, updated methods to resolve my current & any future technical problems. My husband attempts resolving problems. Problem being, he ends up creating a much bigger problem . So I need all the technical help I can get 99% of the time. I'm getting too old to stress over this stuff like I did in my early 20s lol. I left the stressful, exciting tech life to be a stay home Mom (4 daughters). Also provided care for other children of all ages in my home along the way. Now I stay home and keep 2 of 5 grandbabies.

Looking forward to getting to know other members and becoming technically modernized!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
hello & welcome to PCReview

hi.gif

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
Hello, it seems like you will be just fine, I think you are smart enough to understand whatever technology you are using.

Ask a Question