hi everyone

Reaction score
i am the newbie on the site. Reason I joined. My husband has control of MY COMPUTER. It is so messed up. I am trying to take back control after 4 years of this crap:blush: He controls what web sites I am allowed to see, he knows all my passwords to everywhere i go. Found a file in registry "shell no roam"?????I hope someone can help cause I am ready to pick the pc up and toss it out the front door. Enough of that
Live in Kansas, i enjoy riding Harleys more than anything. If husband keeps his crap up I'll be learning to ride my own. I make candles, interior decorating, enjoy only grandbaby. that is about it

PS does anyone here know how I can find his secret stash of email from his mistress???:lol:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello & Welcome

happywave.gif

Not sure if you need to throw the PC out, or your husband.
nod.gif

I love candles by the way. :thumb:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
My daughter has a friend (14yo) who's mother does the same thing to her & I thought that was creepy. To have your husband 'stalking' you that way... well I'm with mucks on this one... I really don't reckon it's the computer you should be tossing, & I reckon you'd look great on your own Harley :)

Welcome to the site lov, it's good to meet you :wave:

Reaction score
A BIG hello from me too
happywave.gif

Ditto what others have said
nod.gif

Have you thought of buying a Taser:eek:

Last edited:

Ask a Question