Newsgroups disappeared from my OE

Hello,
I have not had a chance to check out the new site yet due to unexpected
issues I must take care of. However I do have a question.

Will this new website allow a way to have a quick search that will make it
easy to browse only the last day or two of posts on one page like a news
reader without going from page to page?

I always watched for issues on every patch Tuesday to see if any troubles
were going to arise. With a news group I could down load the messages and
browse easy now it looks like pages and pages to weed through. Having to do
this will just take more time to do.

Good things never seem to last.

Tester

Yes this is expected because Microscum is not satisfied with its army of
MVPs who were required to support these newsgroups but instead started
abusing Microscum customers. Expect more closures in the near future
unless you are fortunate enough to have an ISP supoorting its own
newsgroups.

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Well, you could always RTFM:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/help
Will this new website allow a way to have a quick search that will make it
easy to browse only the last day or two of posts on one page like a news
reader without going from page to page?

cf. http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/xphardware/threads

You can sort threads by date of Last Reply, number of Views, and number of