Newsgroup question

DragonSerpent

I hope someone here will be able to answer this. Why is it that when I open
a newsgroup in OE it only shows about 2 days worth of posts. I have the same
groups available at work and it goes back weeks but I can not find the
settings that control this. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Mike

If you right click the group in the group listings and select syhcronization
settings... is it set to all?

Not sure if this would overide or not

Mike

DragonSerpent

~~~Are you using the same newsserver? Different ones have different
retentions.~~~

I think that did it, many thanks guys.