News: CS Fire Monitor

Susan Bugher

CS Fire Monitor - Complete System Monitor
Windows 2000/XP/2003

http://www.croftssoftware.com/

</q>
07-07-2005
CS Fire Monitor Comes To An End.
After more criticism and a very big lack of support, also running out of free time as I try to get
my computer repair company started I have decided to release just one more version of CS Fire
Monitor. I will release v2.5, in this version I will add a few more options and also I will include
a new language support system for the program so others besides English can have it in there
language. After version 2.5 I will not release anymore updates unless they are small bug fixes. My
program will still be free and out on the net and available here. I also have a great user who is
making a great help file for the program.
</q>

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Sparky

Susan said:
CS Fire Monitor - Complete System Monitor
Windows 2000/XP/2003

http://www.croftssoftware.com/

</q>
07-07-2005
CS Fire Monitor Comes To An End.
After more criticism and a very big lack of support...<stuff deleted>
</q>

Susan

Reading the full announcement (on the above url) was an eye-opener.
This freeware writer apparently put up w/a fair amount of nastiness from
*users* ($0.01 paypal "donations?").

-Sparky