New site lookin reeeeeal goood

Reaction score
Hello Ian.
I`m still having trouble in sending you an e-mail to you with my problem. I`ve got the snipping tool to work . But it`s getting into an e-mail that is beating me. It can`t be that hard,can it? It is for me. Do you think it`s my age.Or is it that I`m THICK!! Any help would be helpful.
historian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't worry, we'll get it sorted :D

It may be easiest to attach the image you have saved to a new post :). If you click the Post Reply button:

reply.png

Then you can click the attachments icon
attach.gif
to upload your image and attach it to the post. You can also click "manage attachments" that does the same thing.

Click submit reply once you've added some text and then it will upload the image with your next post :).

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Hi Historian
Once you have used the snipping tool save it to your desktop with whatever name you chose. Then you will see at the top of the reply box where it says Fonts then font size, font color, then a smiley face. Next to that you will see what looks like a paper clip. Click on that and a new box will open which will give you the option to browse for the image you saved to your desktop. Select brose, select your image and then select upload. Then continue with your message and submit reply. Hope that hleped you.:thumb:

Edit: Sorry Ian beet me to it.

Reaction score
Ian here is my clip.
Just hope you get come down to you.
Many thanks for your help.
historian

Attachments

• historians clip..JPG
    historians clip..JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 80
Reaction score
At last it`s worked!
Belive you me I`ve worried over this,for what appears to be a simple opperation.
Many thanks for all who replied.
historian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the screenshot, historian :)

I'll see what I can do to solve the overlapping. It's proving hard to get the code right for all browsers, but I am working on it in the background.

Ask a Question