New PSU - Ebuyer, scan, excel it ... ?

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post :blush:

I am new in UK(London) and I don´t know any retailers, or retailers that are fair, good.
I am going to buy a new PSU - either Seasonic M12II-620 or Corsair TX/HX 650 (TX last option).

Problem is that I don´t know which shop should I choose. Firstly I wanted to use SCAN but when I heard how BAD their customer service is and there are problems with refunding, I started to look for others.

I heard about Ebuyer, overclockers, aria...even Excel IT Services which seems to be really poor(at least their web design :lol:).

Could u help me with looking for the right shop ? :bow:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Corsair from scan.

Dont use overclockers (ocuk) they are terrible. If you dont like the sound of scan use ebuyer

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Either from OcUK, Ebuyer, Kustom PC's, may even find it on Amazon. :)

Reaction score
Thx guys for quick response....In fact I found that Seasonic on Amazon....but I have never bought anything from Amazon and I don´t know how is it with replacement etc...are they at least better with that than SCAN ? :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :wave:

....In fact I found that Seasonic on Amazon....but I have never bought anything from Amazon and I don´t know how is it with replacement etc...

Amazon are fantastic to deal with when it comes to customer service, IMO. I've never had a problem with replacements - in fact, it's probably my first choice out of any online company.

Reaction score
Thx a lot for the welcome :nod:

OK then, I am going to buy it from Amazon. Thx again :wave:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Amazon are fantastic to deal with when it comes to customer service, IMO. I've never had a problem with replacements - in fact, it's probably my first choice out of any online company.
Same here. Amazons CS is without doubt the best i've ever had to deal with..

OcUK have always been good to me too, never had an issue with returns, though not everyone here shares that opinion! :)

Reaction score
Good to know....I don´t know, but it seems that here (UK) are more cozeners than in my country(Slovakia) :cry:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Good to know....I don´t know, but it seems that here (UK) are more cozeners than in my country(Slovakia) :cry:

What's a cozener? :confused:

Welcome to the forums.

My opinion, FWIW, best e-tailers purely for computer parts, in order of preference:

Kustom PC's
Chillblast
Scan
E-Buyer
Aria

Good e-tailers:

Amazon (absolutely the best)
Play.com
Cricklewood Electronics

Right now, can't think of any others I'd recommend, apart, maybe, from a couple of vinyl record suppliers but I doubt you're interested in those.

Reaction score
A cheater, crook, fraud, flopper....:cool:

Thanks again :blush:

And thank you for the additional information. As I will be staying here for some years, I will definitely buy another hardware and these info are really essential to me.

So again, thx a lot for everything :bow:

Ask a Question