Need for Speed Underground 2

Reaction score
Purchased last week - [using XP pro] but I cant get it to run. Latest ATI Radeon 9600 drivers, Direct 9x c, tried all diferent modes on monitor, re-installed, registered the game, installed latest patch, cleaned discs, removed CD Clone, removed all programs that could affect it like antivirus etc. and read notes. The splash screen starts, disc spins and then nothing. Does anyone have any ideas. My next option is to call a 0900 number - Maybe I should have just copied the game rather than buying it. Its just too risky buying this stuff. Help please !!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
You seem to have covered most options there Chippy, only thing I can think of is maybe faulty optical drive, not reading game disk correctly or corrupted install.

Maybe try a lens cleaning disc, uninstall and reinstall? I know, clutching at straws, but it's all I can think of.

I'm running that game on the machine listed in my sig below, btw, no probs.

Oh, please don't mention copying games again please, I can understand your frustration, but all mention of cloning/warez is a big no no. Thank you :)

And good luck.

Ask a Question