Need For Speed Carbon

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if you can help me setup up Need For Speed Carbon, I have just brought the game. I am using Windows Vista 64bit SP1 when I try and install the patches 1.3 and 1.4 it does not install correctly every time I load the game it still says that its on 1.2 I have tried copying the patch setup file to where the game is installed to but this has made no difference I have also reinstalled the game as well and it still wont work.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Re-download the patches from a different source?

Reaction score
Alf said:
Re-download the patches from a different source?

Hi,

Thanks I have now got the patches installed and entered the product key when I try and join a game session I keep getting unable to create game session please try another one this happens on everyone that I try, even with all programs closed down.

Reaction score
Hi Wiz

Are you running the game in XP Compatability mode...? Try that if yer not and see what happens..

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I assume this mean your trying to play online?
check you firewall, maybe they are stopping the game from connecting to the main server.

Reaction score
Hi,

Madx

Thanks for your reply, just tried running it in XP compatibility mode still the same.

Alf,

Thanks for your reply, yeah I am trying to play online I have disabled all AV and firewall still wont go through though.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Heard some concerning news - not sure if its true or not
Here

Seems that NFS:C online was offed to make room for other online racers.

Ask a Question