n-Case

My laptop just recently started displaying the the message and prompt that a third party had deleted the n-Case files from my system. I am wondering what these files are and how important they are.

Carey Frisch [MVP]

N-Case Removal Instructions and Help
http://www.pchell.com/support/ncase.shtml

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

MEF81 said:
My laptop just recently started displaying the the message and prompt that a third party had deleted the n-Case files from my system. I am wondering what these files are and how important they are.

ncase is adware belive me you don't want it.
These tools will scan your system and remove anymore scumware that they find

Spybot S&D - http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html
Ad-aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
CWShedder - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html
Hijack this - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html
SpywareBlaster - http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html
SpywareGuard - http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareguard.html
WinPatrol - www.winpatrol.com
BHODemon - http://www.definitivesolutions.com/
Bazooka -http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html
asquared2 "Trojan Remover" - http://www.emsisoft.com/en/

A link for free online virus and trojan scanners.
http://virusall.com/downscan.html