My car + water. Uh oh

Reaction score
Hmm true... very true...

I Could have had regular normal ones for £17.99 but i paid **Two Quid** more for these... Fiver a go

Why dosen't everyone use them if they are so good!?!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Hmm true... very true...

I Could have had regular normal ones for £17.99 but i paid **Two Quid** more for these... Fiver a go

Why dosen't everyone use them if they are so good!?!
So are Dell, Mesh, Comcrap, Crapard Hell ... arnt they?

PRICE could have something to do with it .. I think? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Can you really tell the difference?

Drive through a lake and find out:eek: Yes you should/will notice the difference especially on take of:thumb: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:D

Reaction score
i suppose...

My logic is not save the two quid and get something that will do its job, My logic is pay the little extra and get something that does it's job BETTER :)

but for most people it probably wouldn't matter what kinda plugs are in their car ;)

Reaction score
itsme said:
Drive through a lake and find out:eek: Yes you should/will notice the difference especially on take of:thumb: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:D

Woohoo! I'm trying for 7 seconds 0-60 then :p (in a non chav way)

Reaction score
Wouldn't put it past them tbh Floppy ;) They try and show off too much down South, in their Vhall Nova's :p

Reaction score
Just don't try and buy some for your Golf TDI (when you get it) imrie, you wont get very far!

Reaction score
Dude my Golf TDI will be standard, i'm not modding it in any way, if when i press the accelerator it moves, then it's good enough for me ;)

Reaction score
However we look at this, my car will be faster than yours ;) And more shiny ;)

And yeah it'll be fine as standard, maybe get some decent stock alloy's on it but other than that it'll be fine.

Reaction score
Well of course a 2 Litre Turbo Diesel would be faster... But statistically mine handles better. Doesen't look as good, but more fun to drive :p

you would have more straight line speed probably, I'd have you on the track though :D ;)

Reaction score
I'm taking that as a bet, just wait Mr Postill, i'll take you up on that offer when my car arrives :p

Brands Hatch day out or something, also we'll get the MetroModeal in on the track aswell ;)

Reaction score
True Bex,

I'm not the boy racer 'chav' type like Mr Postill there, but he seems to think his car is the God of cars on the road at the moment.

;)

Reaction score
ChrisIMRIE said:
True Bex,

I'm not the boy racer 'chav' type like Mr Postill there, but he seems to think his car is the God of cars on the road at the moment.

;)

Hey now... I'm not a chav...

I just enjoy a bit of fun driving, is all.

Google the 0-60 time for a standard Golf TDI and see if its quicker than the 8.5 i have. If it is, i apologise :)

Btw, compared to perrymobile (94 metro 1.1si) and the jewell snail mobile (309 1.3 special equipment) it IS !!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
What is it with young boys and cars eh? :rolleyes:

You all zooming round in standard family saloons thinking you on a rally or something.

'My car's faster than yours'

So what, it don't make you any better does it?

True test is who pulls the most p***y :D

oops, I don't believe I said that...... :blush:

Ask a Question