Music. What are you listening to right now?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
This little girl has the soul of Ella and Billy bundled in her tiny body. Try closing your eyes before you start to listen, it is hypnotizing beyond belief!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score

Consuelo Velázquez Dies; Wrote 'Bésame Mucho'

"Bésame Mucho" is not so much an enduring standard as a global phenomenon. Translated into dozens of languages and performed by hundreds of artists, the song has been an emblem of Latin identity, an anthem of lovers separated by World War II and perennial grist for lounge singers everywhere.
Recorded by artists both serious (the Beatles) and saccharine (Mantovani), "Bésame Mucho" has had more than two million performances on radio and television, according to BMI, the music publishing organization.
The English version, written by Sunny Skylar in 1944, was a hit that year for the Jimmy Dorsey Orchestra, with vocals by Kitty Kallen and Bob Eberly.

:dance:

Reaction score
being obsessed with the smiths recently

also, a nice song by Declan McKenna - The Key to Life on Earth
believe me, you HAVE to watch the lyric video - his dancing moves are GREAT :D

Last edited:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
One of my all-time favourite pieces of music. I listened to this all the time on my humble hifi in the 70's when it was first released. I am still in awe after all these years becaused of how much powerful the music is. Absolutely beautiful. Zamfir is the undisputed king or the Pan flute, no one can touch him.

Ask a Question