MSN-Messenger Virus Alert!

Reaction score
Flops thanx ... and guys i totally know where ya coming i hate them too ... there sad ...

He isn't even my FRIEND !!! I don't like him from da first time i saw him ...

I already said to my mate what a ***** he is lol for being that sad ...

I know what y'all mean i'm osrry if it offended you kk ...

My bad lol

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
It sounds like you have learned the error of your ways anyway.

Reaction score
Thanx i think ?!?! I learnt them WAY before anyways ... as i said i don't even like da GEEK ! I hate him lol so annoying and sad !!!

lol Sorry once again y'all

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I want to know, what exactly is the point in creating a virus?! i dont mean to target anyone, but honestly doesnt that person have something better to do?

Reaction score
Alf said:
I want to know, what exactly is the point in creating a virus?! i dont mean to target anyone, but honestly doesnt that person have something better to do?

its a crime

why do people commit crimes for?

short answer: cuz they are scum

long answer, too advanced for me to answer.

Reaction score
Alf ... i know what you mean ... how pathetic is that ... lol to actually SIT there to ruin pc's ?!?! Pretty lame lol i already told my mate to tell him that coz it's lame and if he ever hacked my pc i would actually go find him and ... you don't wanna know !!! :p

Reaction score
god forbid but if i got a virus like that

id be smashing my head into my screen like i am in my avatar!!!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
If i found him i'd smash HIS head through the screen! :mad:

Reaction score
psd99 said:
god forbid but if i got a virus like that

id be smashing my head into my screen like i am in my avatar!!!

Please don't refraine to doing that !!! That would hurt !

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Whoah, I only meant to start this thread as a warning to others. I never meant it to be world war 3.

You all seem to have sorted yourselves out now though.

And yes, I agree, virus writers are SCUM! :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
attachment.php

Glad that was sorted :) I go away for a couple of hours and miss all the action ;)

Attachments

• hippy.jpg
    hippy.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 403

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Well guys - just to update - all my daughter's friends appear to have this thing - so we can say it's rife in Doncaster, South Yorkshire!!

My daughter's passing the message round to her mates - i.e. not to open. Thanks for alerting us all to this one - nice work!!! I could not bear another nite trying to sort out my little beauty!!

Sweet dreams all!!

Gabriella x

Reaction score
hi im new to this site, but i saw the alert about the virus. Someone sent it to my brother while he was talkin on Msn Messenger, unfortunatley he opened the link n ran the program, but didnt save it on his computer. Could anybody tell me how to get rid of it please? Please reply A.S.A.P, thank you

Reaction score
This is the only mention of this virus. I think tahts cause its new. The problem is no one can help figure it out without dling the dam thing. My friends have it and my g\f has it. Its pissing them off and is supposedly very bad. I'm decent with getting around computers but i'm sure theres ppl alot better then me here. Quite frankly i'm not about to dl it and be screwed myself. I'm sure MSN will find a way to get rid of it soon enough. So just hang in there. I'm in canada so its quite wide spread.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I dont have MSN, so really have no idea what this Virus is capable of.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Can anyone advise how to get rid of this thing for anyone affected???

I have to say for once and I am not being smug here that I don't have it at the moment and my little darlings have been advised in no uncertain terms not to even think about going there!!! Problem is, there will surely be others following swiftly along.

Gabriella x

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I dont even know what it does! all i can say is to scan you computer with a Antivirus or perhaps a new updates for you antivirus will come out and be able to destroy the virus

Ask a Question