mscoree.dll

peter

norton windoctor has found a problem which it cannot
repair it says "c:\program files\common files\install
shield\professional\runtime\0701\intel32
\dotnetinstaller.exe" cannot access a necessary
file "mscoee.dll" can someone please help thanks

Carey Frisch [MVP]

The missing "mscore.dll" file is not missing. Nor is there a problem
with Windows XP or Norton's Win Doctor. All you have to do is go
to Windows Update and download the update called ".NET Framework".
Once you have restarted your computer, check for Windows problems
using the Norton Win Doctor and it should be fixed.

Direct Download:

Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 Redistributable Package
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...E3-F589-4842-8157-034D1E7CF3A3&displaylang=en

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"peter" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message:

| norton windoctor has found a problem which it cannot
| repair it says "c:\program files\common files\install
| shield\professional\runtime\0701\intel32
| \dotnetinstaller.exe" cannot access a necessary
| file "mscoee.dll" can someone please help thanks

NoNoBadDog!

And just how is a problem with Microsoft Windows Installshield a problem
that can be addressed by Symantec's support staff???