Movement Stuck???????

G

I'm having problems!!!!! I have been playing trouble free for months and now i am unable to move (forward,back,side to side in campain and multiplayer) for more then a few steps at a time, everything else about the game is running fine. I have chaged settings for the movement keys... reinstalled the game... updated drivers.... I didn't download or change any settings between the game working fine and this problem.... ruled out the keyboard....any thoughts?

P4 2.
P4P800 mother boar
9600pro video car
Windows X

J

Jimmy S.

Hi Fred,

I've replied to your 2nd post. :)

Cheers,
Jimmy.

| I'm having problems!!!!! I have been playing trouble free for months and now i am unable to move (forward,back,side to side in
campain and multiplayer) for more then a few steps at a time, everything else about the game is running fine. I have chaged settings
for the movement keys... reinstalled the game... updated drivers.... I didn't download or change any settings between the game
working fine and this problem.... ruled out the keyboard....any thoughts?
|
| P4 2.6
| P4P800 mother board
| 9600pro video card
| Windows XP
|

Ask a Question