Windows XP Media-player

Reaction score
:bow: Help guys please !! i am trying to burn some music on media player ,now i have tried 3 different blank discs ,i mean 3 diff makes i close the drawer click burn and it throws the discs out, i have tried it with nero and it excepts them all got me baffled , is there a simple answer ? have i clicked all right boxes , thank you ................: poundy

Reaction score
If you are trying to burn copyrighted media then Windows Media will automatically spit your CD back out :p

If you are 100% sure that the media you're trying to burn to disc isn't copyrighted (e.g. wouldn't normally be paid for) then try reinstalling Windows Media player, making sure it's the latest version (11) ;)

Reaction score
Have done a download of wmp 11 still nothing , it burns them to nero i then can play on media ,but i not burn onto media i have tried 2 types of blank discs ,gigatain,, and ,,traxdata it throws them out saying not compatible yet my daughter say they are OK :: POUNDY33

Ask a Question