Mass Effect Andromeda - release date announced

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Bioware has announced that the release date of Mass Effect Andromeda will be 21st March 2017 in the USA and 23rd March 2017 in Europe. The announcement comes just ahead of CES 2017 which starts tomorrow in Las Vegas. A new trailer has also been released:

Read the announcement here.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Anybody tried this yet? Reviews haven't all been spectacular, Meta Critic have a users rating for it of only 4.8 / 10.

Just wondered if anybody had any experience of game play.

Myself, I was never mad keen on the others but still curious.

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I've been trying to get into Mass Effect but it hasn't really grabbed me so far... I think Ian is keen to try Andromeda, but given the uninspiring reviews I think he'll wait a while for a good price.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nope, not played it yet - but as Bex mentioned, it's on my list for the future. I really liked the previous games, so I'm happy to give it a go once it's under £20. I'm so slow at playing games, so I'm often 6 months behind the latest releases :D.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Nope, not played it yet - but as Bex mentioned, it's on my list for the future. I really liked the previous games, so I'm happy to give it a go once it's under £20. I'm so slow at playing games, so I'm often 6 months behind the latest releases :D.

Six months behind blimey your almost bleeding edge. Now me I am slow being at least five years behind the edge. :lol:

Ask a Question