Giveaway Mass Effect 2 is free

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I loved the Mass Effect series :D. ME1 is only a few quid at the moment, if you want to play the first one beforehand.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Thank you for the heads-up @Becky, just downloading it. Looks like it will be fun. :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I've never played any of the Mass Effect games, so I'm currently downloading the first one :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I've never played any of the Mass Effect games,
Me neither, but I hear good things... Thanks for the heads up! :)

Edit: Oh I have this on Steam, played for 43 minutes apparently! I had no idea! :blush:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I already have the first two games must have bought them as a job lot when cheap.

I started the first game. I can find the folk trapped in a unit. Cross over the rough ground and shoot the couple of enemy fighters. Get down the ramp and across to the next ramp and die, time after time after time.
Gave up.
Looks like a neat series. If you can survive. :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
If you can survive. :lol:

Don't forget you can always adjust the difficulty level ;)

I'm looking forward to giving this series a try :) I've taken a brief look at the first game but won't have a chance to play more over the weekend.

Oh I have this on Steam, played for 43 minutes apparently! I had no idea! :blush:

Clearly left a good impression! :lol:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Don't forget you can always adjust the difficulty level ;)

I'm looking forward to giving this series a try :) I've taken a brief look at the first game but won't have a chance to play more over the weekend.

Clearly left a good impression! :lol:

Wot yer mean there is a easyer settin than easy :eek:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Downloading as I type, thanks for letting me know :)

I have the first one on Steam and a hard copy of the second one but I've never played the second one. It does look as if Origin give all the associated DLC with the freebie so may as well get the Origin version.

I've played five hours of the first one, was doing ok until I remember getting to this circular bar and I just couldn't figure out what to do next and kinda ground to a halt.And that, as they say, was that. Let's hope 2's a bit better.

Ask a Question