Bargain EPIC Store Spring Sale 2020 - inc. GTA V Free

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The EPIC Store has a HUGE sale on at the moment, with lots of decent games available on sale (plus a free voucher for £10 off when you download GTA V for FREE). Even downloading GTA V for free is worth it :D.

These prices are including the £10 off voucher, which you get for free if you download GTA V or if you spend over £15:
  • Assassin's Creed Origins - Gold Edition for £8.74
  • Assassin's Creed Odyssey for £6.49
  • Control for £13.99
  • Borderlands 3 for £14.99
  • Satisfactory for £14.29
  • Anno 1800 for £14.99
  • Metro Exodus for £7.49
  • The Division 2: Warlords of New York Edition for £17.49
  • Journey to the Savage Planet for £4.39
  • Tetris Effect for £12.39
  • Far Cry New Dawn for £5.19
  • Shenmue 3 for £12.49
  • Watch Dogs 2 for £4.99
  • Hades for £5.19
  • Alan Wake for £1.13
LINK: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/promotion/mega-sale

Reaction score
Just installed GTA 5. I dont I have ever had as many problems installing a game like I have this one.

Install. It wont run. using Shortcut
Use Rockstar Launcher.
Wont Run. Verify data.
Wont Run.
Register with Rockstar
Run with Rockstar Launcher
Wont run

And even if you get to try and sign in that infuriating ReCapcha thing comes all over our screen asking you to click bus's and traffic lights.
If you get past that (i did twice) lucky you. However it is now telling me my Password and email address dont match. Yes the one I have just had to set up to register with Rockstar to enable the Launcher to run the game which doesnt. Because I cant log into Rockstar games launcher. I give up Uninstalled it. So yo have to start ReCaptcha all over again.

GONE
No wonder it was free. Just a data collecting exercise by Epic and Rockstar. I would stay clear

What a waste of two hours

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hmmm... I wonder if it's because it's overloaded... apparently a TON of people downloaded it.

Civ VI is the new free game. This is fantastic having all these great freebies!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Activation errors for me too... in fact the whole of the EPIC console is very laggy. I think it's likely overloaded atm:

Product Activation Failed!

There was a problem reaching the web purchase service. Try sorting out the connectivity issue and try again.
Error Code: E200-0

Reaction score
Yeah wasn't just Epic it was Rockstar launcher. Just would not work. I with a passion Hate ReCAPTCHA is is a complete waste of time

Even though downloaded with Epic. The game insists you have to them use Rockstar Launcher to run it

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
GTAV for free? Nice.