Giveaway Medal of Honor Pacific Assault for Free

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Origin have Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault free at the moment, all you need to do is add it to your game library within Origin:

https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/st...dal-of-honor-pacific-assault/standard-edition

They often rotate the "On the House" deals, so don't hold wait too long before getting it :). There's no need to download it right away, you can just add it to your library and it'll remain there until you want it.

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
*cough*Origin*cough* :D

Heat getting to you?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have it in Origin from a previous freebie offer.

In my humble opinion, the game is a bit crap.

Looking at my Origin roster of games, I note I've now racked up 130 hours playing Dragon Age Inquisition. I think I like that game.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
*cough*Origin*cough* :D

Heat getting to you?

I don't like Origin, but it's the only way I can play some games (Battlefield 1). My main complaint is when I fire it up the the 2nd time in a day and it goes - "OH YOU HAVEN't USED ORIGIN IN 5 MINS, WE NEED 20GB OF ORIGIN ONLY UPDATES"... 30 mins later I can then play my game. At least Steam updates in the background!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ah I meant you said in the OP that it was free on Steam. :)

I know what you mean bout Origin. I tolerate it because I have to, but if I could choose I'd stick with Steam all day. Tbh I haven't used Origin for ages, been all about Playerunknown's Battlgrounds at the mo. Well, when the weather isn't trying to kill me anyway.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
hahaha, whoops! I've fixed that now :D.

Ask a Question