Mass Effect 2: Released 29/01/10

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I am quite excited about this game, the gameplay looks good, as does the story, the revamped combat system looks like it plays great and the graphics are up there.

Released 29th Jan '10

Never played the first one but i hear good things about this, I've also read that if you did play the first one the game reads the saves from it, something to do with the story i think?

http://masseffect.bioware.com/

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Pre-ordered this a while back, I can't wait to play it :D

The first one is well worth trying V_R, it was only a few quid on Steam in the sale too. Hopefully they will do another event like that soon :)

The 1st had had a story that had some reasonably big story changes in it, so depending on how you played there was a different ending, missions and even team mates. Mass Effect 2 can load your old save file and continue the story where you left off, as the ending could be hugely different depending on the route you took. I'm not sure how they're going to tie it all together ;)

Ask a Question