mail message at log on screen

G

I just recently started sharing a laptop with my son and have found the ability to log in and out of windows to be a great feature. My question is about an "uread mail" message that is at the botom of my log in icon and user name area. It currently says I have 44 unread messages but none of my known mailboxes have that much in them. How do I access them to read and manage them?

D

dev

kx3rus said:
I just recently started sharing a laptop with my son and have found the ability to log in and out of windows to be a great feature. My question is about an "uread mail" message that is at the botom of my log in icon and user name area. It currently says I have 44 unread messages but none of my known mailboxes have that much in them. How do I access them to read and manage them?

Doug's link, below. Click on XP-FIXES, then on...
"Disable/Enable Unread Mail Notifications"

G

This message refers to your hotmail account. You must have an account that you forgot about. If you can't remember that is ok. In a few months it will become inactive and that message will disapear

Ask a Question