Magners

Reaction score
magners-crap cider

muckshifter said:
[size=-1]Magners is the new name for Bulmers cider, so I would say apples are "in it" and water. :D[/size]
So it's not "real" cider! We drink scrumpy as it's called down in these here parts!
None of that fizzy crap allowed in the local, if you want that and alcopop rubbish, bugger off to Taunton or Minehead to the tarts pubs or night clubs;)

Reaction score
It's fall out time

murdoch said:
So it's not "real" cider! We drink scrumpy as it's called down in these here parts!
None of that fizzy crap allowed in the local, if you want that and alcopop rubbish, bugger off to Taunton or Minehead to the tarts pubs or night clubs;)
Can i interest you in a WKD Blue mate;)
Time to start running & wait for the fall out :eek::rolleyes:
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
exmoor said:
Can i interest you in a WKD Blue mate;)
Time to start running & wait for the fall out :eek::rolleyes:
laughingsmiley.gif
I have just googled WKD Blue & you can do what roger mellie used to tell people in Viz to do;)
I'm going to tell the pub mr grumpy in the pub you like it, you will get banned for being trendy:p

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Murdoch - fancy a Babysham?
taunt003.gif

laughingsmiley.gif
No! But the landlord (mr grumpy) does have kaliber for those who like kaliber shandys.
Must admit the last time i had anything other than ale or scrumpy was when the wife left me:D and i bought a round for everyone. I had a pint of freezing cold larger, picked up by mistake, tasted like crap;)

Reaction score
WKD is that not drunk by some of the youth of today, to get wasted quickly;)
Either that or £5 in night clubs:rolleyes:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Alcopops = industrial strength pure alcohol and orange squash - correct?

Lemme see, I think I've only ever got totally totally wasted on three drinks:

1) Red rum, aged 18, alcohol poisoning, haven't touched a drop since, just the smell of it makes me feel chunderous.

2) Somerset Scrumpy, still & sparkling, with or without bits in it. Would still do that, good fun :)

3) Pocine. Is that how you spell it? Pronounced pocheen, an Irish liquor made from potatoes. Absolutely lethal, induces memory loss. Mate of mine drank it at Crystal Palace, woke up next morning on Brighton Beach unaware of how he got there. Avoid.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Flops said:
3) Pocine. Is that how you spell it? Pronounced pocheen, an Irish liquor made from potatoes. Absolutely lethal, induces memory loss. Mate of mine drank it at Crystal Palace, woke up next morning on Brighton Beach unaware of how he got there. Avoid.
:eek:

Absinth anyone? :D

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Pocine. Is that how you spell it? Pronounced pocheen, an Irish liquor made from potatoes. Absolutely lethal, induces memory loss. Mate of mine drank it at Crystal Palace, woke up next morning on Brighton Beach unaware of how he got there. Avoid.
I know the feeling of getting wasted & waking up unaware of surroundings;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Absinth is just Pernod, very popular in 60's & 70's, don't see much of it now.

I do remember the ladies getting a little wobbly on that stuff.

Tasted like aniseed balls, had a kick like a mule :D

Reaction score
Must admit that real scrumpy is good stuff.
All the fizzy cider just makes me want to chuck up:blush:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Absinthe... hmmm... now that takes me back, no, never had Absinthe itself, but as a student my drink of choice was always Ouzo :) Love that ansiseed taste.

Only ever been totally legless twice in my life, once on Ouzo... I remember having a convoluted conversation with a pair of pink slippers. Can't remember the topic, but do remember that they were very friendly slippers. Was quite miffed when the person wearing them walked away.

The other time was on vodka, & she was a b*tch! Woke up the next morning with a hangover to set records by & almost no memory of the night before although I'm told I acted like a spoiled brat.
Still can't remember what I said but knew I could never let myself get that plastered again. Know too many things about too many people to let myself loose control over what I say like that :rolleyes:

Still, there's a joy all it's own in getting pleasantly p*ssd & watching your mates make total *rses of themselves ;) :nod:

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL you sound like the life and fun of a party ;)

Glad we hardly know each other 'G' imagine what you could tell this lot :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
lol, I like to think I've grown up a bit since then :lol: But then we all like to maintain delusions about ourselves don't we :nod:

besides, you can't dance if you can't stand up ;)

(ps. don't worry Trip... your secret's safe with me ;):thumb: )

Now, where'd I put the Khalua?

Last edited:

Ask a Question