Longer Days

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Well, it's finally over. :)

The shortest day is now behind us and we can look forward to balmy evenings outside, walking to the pub in just a short sleeve shirt and late night BBQs in the garden. OK, maybe not this week but eventually. :D

The Earth continues on its journey round the Sun. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't wait for some sunshine again :D.

Our pond has had a leak, so I emptied it a few weeks back and watched the water level drop to where the leak is... I've been waiting for a dry (and not freezing) day when I can go and repair it. Not a single day in 3 weeks :lol:. It's still wet out there, but not raining at the moment - so I'm going out there this morning to fix it.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Told you these longer days are advantageous. :D

Finally got it fixed :D. Was just about to give up finding the leak, then spotted a little tear - a quick rush to the aquatic shop and bought some sealant (£12 for a tiny tube :eek:) and liner patch.

I think it's been leaking for a couple of years, albeit slower. I hope it's still full of water in the morning as I've put the fish back in :lol:.

Ask a Question