London Riots

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Woops-a-daisy... this is what happened to a looting suspect who tried to hide behind a newspaper as he left Court....

[Youtube]KGBKZygAZjI[/Youtube]

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Should've pushed him a bit harder. That looks like the nursery worker who got caught burgling.

I notice now that many police car sirens - and it's usually multi sirens - are often accompanied by a helicopter.

Rioters tried to loot Greenwich on Wednesday evening apparently but anything worth robbing had been boarded up and the police dispersed them quickly.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Supposed to have had rioting where I live but turned out it was just stupid idiots trying to incite trouble on FB, pretty sure police have taken action against the culprits here and have had there FB accounts shut down and from what I hear have now got to attend the local courts!

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Supposed to have had rioting where I live but turned out it was just stupid idiots trying to incite trouble on FB, pretty sure police have taken action against the culprits here and have had there FB accounts shut down and from what I hear have now got to attend the local courts!

Not to sure of the details, but I heard on the news, one woman has been jailed for posting on FB for people to meet in a certain area.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
No no that was posted a few days ago as I linked to it from another forum, it was actually the Scottish riots..lol :lol:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
THE RIOTERS PRAYER.......Our father, who art in prison, my mum knows not his name, thy Riots come, read it in the sun, in Birmingham, as it is in London, give us this day our Welfare bread & forgive us our looting, as we're happy to loot those who defend stuff against us, lead us not into employment but deliver us free housing, for thine is the tele's, the Burberry's & the Barcardi's, forever and ever...Innit !!!!

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
THE RIOTERS PRAYER.......Our father, who art in prison, my mum knows not his name, thy Riots come, read it in the sun, in Birmingham, as it is in London, give us this day our Welfare bread & forgive us our looting, as we're happy to loot those who defend stuff against us, lead us not into employment but deliver us free housing, for thine is the tele's, the Burberry's & the Barcardi's, forever and ever...Innit !!!!

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Reaction score
It seems to be all age ranges and a great proportion of the unemployed, and those who have jobs seem to range from manual workers to the professional. Oh dear what has happened to our society, discipline, honesty and respect for others. I may be old fashioned but where have we as a nation gone wrong. :cry:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Well it had to end after a few days...how many tv`s can you want in a small rented flat...:), I am on Holiday in the Caravan in Eden Valley in Cumbria...and this morning caught a glimpse of a teen cycling past our van and he spat at our dog who was on a lead...disgusting...wanted to throttle the little bast..d...what i am getting at is that parents play a massive part ..this little brat has all the amenities here he could wish for...but obviously it aint enough...

Ask a Question