The Grenfell Tower fire

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, absolutely awful :(. Feels like there has been a lot of grim news recently.

Apparently the building homes between 400 and 600 and the fire crews could only reach the 12th floor (out of 24). I hope that those on the higher floors managed to escape early on. :cry:

Reaction score
My thoughts go out to the survivors of this terrible fire and to the personnel of the various Fire Services that turned out to this disaster. Having been a professional fireman with the Kent Fire Brigade for 15 years until I was injured on the fire ground I know how I would have felt if I had to attend such a disastrous incident like this, it is the aftermath not the incident which will affect them both the survivor's and the crews. In this time of fire precautions incidents like this should NOT HAPPEN. My thoughts and prayers are with them and the survivors of this incident.

Last edited:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Really sad. I have just seen on Facebook that the fire has started up again.

Ask a Question