Windows XP Loading Personal Settings - Windows XP

Reaction score
I have Windows XP and i cannot get my personal settings when i log into my user account.

A few days ago my C-Drive ran out disk space and when i tried to log into my account it gave me an error stating that because of low disk space it couldn't load my personal settings and it went ahead to load a different desktop. From this desktop i cannot view any of my user documents and settings. However, i can still view my documents if i go to the C-Drive. All other user accounts were not affected by this.

So if you can help to load my desktop with my personal settings that will be great. I know i can create another user account and move my documents but is there an easier way.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You seem to be contradicting yourself ... or your interpretation of what the PC is saying is misleading you.

We need as much information on what the PC is, especially hardware, before we can give any real help.

If the hard drive is indeed nearly full, then you need to remove and or copy (burn) stuff to another source, such as a CD

user.gif

Ask a Question