Let It Snow...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
The wind is gusting to 44mph ... it's 2 below and I can't keep the gas fire lit. :(

Think I'll go back round me brothers. :thumb:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
We've just had a tornado in Greenwich,

Damn, I knew I left that thing somewhere! Sorry flops, could you send it back when you've finished with it? Only I promissed the kids a turn you see :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
bloody cold here ...

Bright, sunny and very cold ... 20% chance of snow ... wind-chill factor is -3C, wind is 22mph today ... I still can't keep the dam fire lit.

I'm going shopping for one of them electric halogen heater thingies ... :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Oooh Cirianz can i borrow it after? :) Pleeeeeeeeeeease hehe

On it's way christopher ;) just be careful on the third spin... reckon it's getting a bit gusty about there so it's a bit of a bumpy ride :D

Meanwhile down here...? Had a lovely 'romantic picnic' at the beach with John, only 2 other people borrowing our beach... some guy from oxford & another from scotland. Wandered along to check out the penguins but they must've heard us comming & hid.
Dunno what's with that... One day bus tourists leave here with cameras full of penguin photo's from all the colonies. I've lived here over 15 years & never seen a single one? Sounds like a conspiracy to me!!! But all in all a lovely evening :D.

Sorry, that's the closest I can get to emailing sunshine :( The real thing was just to big to fit in a file no matter how I tried to compress it.

By the way, christopher, I forgot to say earlier but I loved those photo's of the frost on your car. & you said U took them with your cell phone! Boy do I need to upgrade!!!!

Reaction score
Snowed very heavy in Swansea 10cm overnight –2 at the moment:p , all the schools are closed, huh:rolleyes: a little bit of snow and all hell breaks loose, LOL :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Still no snow here in Manchester! Seems to be snowing in lots of other places though.

Reaction score
The east may see some snow tonight as a band of rain pushes in and may turn into Sleet / Snow.

Postill i actually said 10% chance myself but the weather website said 100% if you remember correctly ;)

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
itsme said:
Snowed very heavy in Swansea 10cm overnight –2 at the moment:p , all the schools are closed, huh:rolleyes: a little bit of snow and all hell breaks loose, LOL :D
So did you build your snowman then? My cousin in Llandarcy reckons there was about 3 inches of snow on his farm!

I just got back from Norwich about an hour ago and it was snowing on Thursday and Friday afternoons. The flight home tonight was a bit lumpy too!

Oh well, never mind. We've got s*d all chance of snow down here at the moment ...

Reaction score
CITech said:
So did you build your snowman then? My cousin in Llandarcy reckons there was about 3 inches of snow on his farm!

I just got back from Norwich about an hour ago and it was snowing on Thursday and Friday afternoons. The flight home tonight was a bit lumpy too!

Oh well, never mind. We've got s*d all chance of snow down here at the moment ...

Welcome back boyo!!!;) my garden looked as good as all the others:D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Just got in from work on me bike and boy have i been snowed !!!!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Pictures , Pictures i cant even move never mind take pictures !! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and double Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
In the Manchester area there are some posties who are still wearing shorts! :eek: I think it's a competition to see who can last in shorts until Christmas... brrrrr!!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Nah ..us northerners are made of stern stuff.. forget my Brrrrrrrrrrr Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr`s what i meant was " still feels like summer "

Ask a Question