Japanese installation menu

Evan Arensberg

Hi,

An nvidia driver cd seems to have changed something so that it and other
programs give me installation prompts and menus in japanese. I have
installed japanese language packs in the past but have never had this
problem. The invidia driver cd seems to have triggered a setting
telling instruction boxes to be in japanese. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Evan

JR K Yoshikawa

Did you check your region & Language Settings?
If you set default language or region to japan,
It is possible, or you setup your internet option's
Primary language to Japanese.

Evan Arensberg