Jailbreaking

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Before I came to make this post I did a bit of reading up just to make sure everything was on the legal side. I don't want to post anything that might get me banned.

Question is, is there anybody that has done Jailbreaking in their iPhones ? There are loads of videos on Youtube. But as I am part idiot most of them go over the top of me head. Is it an easy thing to do ? Or could I completely balls it up and end up with a useless shiny thing ?:blush:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah my iP4 has been JB'ed since the day i had it. Currently running 4.3.2 (latest) jailbroken.

Ask away. :)

Cant brick it by jailbreaking, Worse case you will have to do a restore via iTunes.

Heres what two of my home screens looks like....

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 228

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
cool, when I sort craptunes out on my computer I shall ask away. Like your pics. I seen sommit where you can get rid of all the icons and just have like a start menu option

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah there are many tweaks, themes etc on Cydia and places like macthemes.

Reaction score
Hi,

I also have an Iphone 4 currently running 4.3.2 software and I'm looking at Jailbreaking it.

V_R, I see that you have done this to your current Iphone 4 is this easy to do if so could you let me know how you did it?

Cheers,

Wiz

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Its very easy, best thing is to watch and subscribe to these guys....

iKryptic and Dinozambas2

Both know their stuff and do great tutorials. :)

Ask a Question