Galaxy S7 Edge vs iPhone 6S Plus

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The Verge have been checking out the new Galaxy S7 Edge and seeing how it fares against the iPhone 6S Plus:

The new camera is the same on both S7 phones, and it impressed us so much that we decided to pit the S7 Edge against the best Apple currently has to offer: the iPhone 6S Plus. I took to the streets of Manhattan with James Bareham, the man behind the photos in our Michelle Obama feature, to check out how each phone performs in a variety of situations. The photos were taken with the most basic automatic modes afforded, and we looked at things like low light performance, camera speed, video quality, and more.

Read more here.

Reaction score
OK, so they are both over hyped, over priced and expensive to repair?
Yup think I have nailed it this time!:p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I pre ordered an S7 Edge when it was announced, but cancelled it. Looks great but Samsungs skin I do not like.

The Android N Beta is out for several phones, my 6P included, am very tempted to enrol it but seems its still a bit buggy at the moment so I shall give it a bit before I jump on it.

Reaction score
I realise some folks want the latest hi tech mobile, but as long as mine can do calls, the net and pick up emails on the go thats all i need, But i do realise some use it for games, music and much more, perhaps I'm just getting old??:eek:

Ask a Question