Apple iPhone 5 vs Galaxy S4 vs HTC One

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I am considering getting one of the three but more inclined towards the Galaxy S4.

I never cared about the built-in cameras in smartphone but now they are getting better. Even though DxO lab tests say that the Galaxy S4 has a better camera with a score of 75 overall and the rest at 72 one thing is not at par with other phones and that is low light photography quality. It is a bit noisy compared to both HTC One and iPhone 5 as far as my research goes.

So what do you guys think, which one in your opinion is a better buy.

Just for your info all three I can have at the same price from T-Mobile so it is not about price, it all boils down to choice.

Which one would you buy and why?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I had an iP5, moved to a S4. The S4 imo takes far better pictures. The HTC One is nice, but i was put off by it not having an SD slot.

Out of the three i'd go for the One or the S4, the final choice is down to you. :)

If you haven't seen it, MKBHD does a nice round up of the two...

:)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Very good and unbiased review of the two. :thumb:

After watching the link you posted I came across these two videos which actualy is an excellent way to find out what is important to the buyer.

The priority list that I have of what the smartphone should be in terms of specs and features and above all a great communicating tool the S4 is the answer for me.

I am not buying a smart phone for either watching videos or listening to music these two things are at the bottom of my priority list. HTC One I am pretty sure is the best of its kind out there, but it is not for me.

These two videos sum up all the good things on the two phones and anyone can select either one based on their priorities. After watching the two videos I felt S4 does have more than 15 reasons why it is better whereas the HTC One has no more than 5 reasons it is better, the rest of the reasons for HTC One are simply there because they had to somehow come up with 25 :rolleyes:

If it was not for your link I would not have stumbled upon the two links so thank you very much for that.

Reaction score
I would also add to the discussion OnePlus One

140423-oneplus-one-vs-galaxys5-htc-onem8-xperiaz2-find7-comparison.jpg

Ask a Question