Is your car insured?

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
But if I hear one more whinge about bloody MP's and their bloody expenses I will explode :mad:

Well I am as pi**ed as can be, erm and I don't normally drink...As for the MP's..aGAIN i SECOND TAHT..wHO GIVE A FECK REALLY..i DON'T

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Nope, I'm actually 100% sober atm, just having a brainstorm :)

But if I hear one more whinge about bloody MP's and their bloody expenses I will explode :mad:

BANG!:D

Reaction score
Mine came up OK! correct car >correct number >correct owner >correct engine >correct colour > Now where did I put the bloody car>>>>>.:D

Reaction score
I'm just gonna confuse it now and put my bike reg in...Haha, that could be funny...As its a Q reg with a private plate again....The site sucks cause I did my missus car, also from VW, and it showed different

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Mp's ! Whinge. MP's ! Whine . MP's ! Moan. :p

Abar normally your posts are very informative..But you have lost me on this one..Where the fudged do MP's come into this onew.? I have enterd 3 different plates into thesite andnone return a positive result...IMO the site is f*cked, and by seeing somebody else came up with a different answer, adds to my beliefs....

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Abar normally your posts are very informative..But you have lost me on this one..Where the fudged do MP's come into this onew.? I have enterd 3 different plates into thesite andnone return a positive result...IMO the site is f*cked, and by seeing somebody else came up with a different answer, adds to my beliefs....

See post 17 and 18.
laughingsmiley.gif

Ta fer the compliment.
nod.gif

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
For me it only say yes mister, u r insured :)

Yeah, I only get that too. How do you get the bit about the make of car etc.?

Ask a Question