Is your car insured?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
No sir, I drive with no vehicle excise licence; no mot; no insurance; bald tyres and leaky brake cylinders :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Handy link as you can check out the other car insurance details if you are in an accident.

nod.gif

Reaction score
feckit said:
To check if your car is on the The Motor Insurance Database click HERE

Erm I think that ite is a bit wrong...I put my plate ina and it retuns it as a BMW 320 I....Erm last time I checked I was driving a VW R32

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Erm I think that ite is a bit wrong...I put my plate ina and it retuns it as a BMW 320 I....Erm last time I checked I was driving a VW R32

Looks like your driving a cloned car then mate. Unless it is a mistake. An that could never happen with all the security checks the government insists on.
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Looks like your driving a cloned car then mate. Unless it is a mistake. An that could never happen with all the security checks the government insists on.
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Erm I just thought of this..I have a private plate, do you think it could still be coming up under the car it were first on..?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Erm I just thought of this..I have a private plate, do you think it could still be coming up under the car it were first on..?

It should show up under the plate that the car is registered to. If you swap numbers then the data base should be updated. I'd check out your details, as if there is something dodgy with them you may not be covered by insurance even if you are acting inn good faith.

:)

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
It should show up under the plate that the car is registered to. If you swap numbers then the data base should be updated. I'd check out your details, as if there is something dodgy with them you may not be covered by insurance even if you are acting inn good faith.

:)

OK off to dig out paper work for the car now..It was bought from a VW dealer, So I doubt very much that it has been rung...

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
OK off to dig out paper work for the car now..It was bought from a VW dealer, So I doubt very much that it has been rung...

Are you sure ? Really sure. I thought MP's and Lords and Ladies were above reproach but I'm not so sure now.

laughingsmiley.gif

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
Apparently I own a "PROTON WIRA 1.5I (00 ON) LXI"....which is news to me...as I have a Audi A6 parked outside.

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Are you sure ? Really sure. I thought MP's and Lords and Ladies were above reproach but I'm not so sure now.

laughingsmiley.gif

WellI aint no Lord, and i'm only a lady at the weekend.......
laughingsmiley.gif

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
alwite where you see what motor you got? :confused:

For me it only say yes mister, u r insured :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I just typed in me best mate's motor and he's driving a cloned ringer without any insurance and there's a wanted notice out for him in six different countries :eek:

Well I never.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I just typed in me best mate's motor and he's driving a cloned ringer without any insurance and there's a wanted notice out for him in six different countries :eek:

Well I never.

I think maybe the site is erm fecked....CAuse I just put in the plate that came with my car bought brand new from VW and it came up as a different car....Again....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Pssst, keep it quiet like but I must confess to telling a porky in my last post.

I was, how you say? Make a leetle funny, some mirth, big rib-tickler no? :)

Ees amusing yes? :D

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Pssst, keep it quiet like but I must confess to telling a porky in my last post.

I was, how you say? Make a leetle funny, some mirth, big rib-tickler no? :)

Ees amusing yes? :D

Has Guniess or how ever you spell it got owt to do with it..?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nope, I'm actually 100% sober atm, just having a brainstorm :)

But if I hear one more whinge about bloody MP's and their bloody expenses I will explode :mad:

Ask a Question