Is it hard to convert from PC to Mac?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Personal preference really, some people like Dell some don't

I like Dell (honest!), but I also like marmite & sprouts - so make of that what you will :D

Reaction score
I like marmite, not so keen on sprouts!

Think im gonna go with the Dell now

Quickie though, before I order ...

Is a 9-cell Lithium-Ion Battery better than a 6-cell Lithium-Ion Battery, I can select either one and the price is the same

Reaction score
G~MAN said:
I like marmite, not so keen on sprouts!

Think im gonna go with the Dell now

Quickie though, before I order ...

Is a 9-cell Lithium-Ion Battery better than a 6-cell Lithium-Ion Battery, I can select either one and the price is the same

Ok enough talk about sprouts now, i'm drooling..Sprouts and gravy...
9 cell would be the better, but a battery is only as good as the person that takes care of it..

Reaction score
The biggest problems with Macs is how expensive they are. But if you can get over that you will have a pretty good computer, and Mac OS is extremely straightforward and easy. Don't worry about any compatibility issues either, as MacBooks can now also run Windows, so that isn't even a problem any longer.

The MacBook pro is a great laptop, the only problem is the large price tag. After all, you could always buy a Windows Asus Laptop for like under 300 pounds instead.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I have run this for the last 9 months with no problems. Its a free way to change the look of XP. I love it.

http://www.crystalxp.net/galerie/en.id.130.htm

happywave.gif

Reaction score
donjuan said:
The MacBook pro is a great laptop, the only problem is the large price tag. After all, you could always buy a Windows Asus Laptop for like under 300 pounds instead.

Donjuan please point me in the direction where I can get even a 3rd hand Asus notebook for under £300..I might just buy every item in stock and become rich..As Mac user i'd say yes Asus are good, but don't come close to Mac books..

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
They are great, but slow some machines down..I have used it in the past..Which one do you use..?

Vista Inspirat with Rocket Dock as a disapearing side bar. You must have it installed badly as it does not slow my pc down, though it does take extra time at start up but that don't bother me as I usually make tea and toast at start up.

nod.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Vista Inspirat with Rocket Dock as a disapearing side bar. You must have it installed badly as it does not slow my pc down, though it does take extra time at start up but that don't bother me as I usually make tea and toast at start up.

nod.gif

Appologies, thats what I meant by slowing down.As you know there are some individuals on here that booting up in .3 of a second is very critical for..I still use Rocket Dock and sometimes use Inspirat when I feel like a change..

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Appologies, thats what I meant by slowing down.As you know there are some individuals on here that booting up in .3 of a second is very critical for..I still use Rocket Dock and sometimes use Inspirat when I feel like a change..

Young uns bye hek wats world cummin tu.

:p

Ask a Question