Inkjet Quality

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone here have one of the very latest Inkjet printers? I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on the quality of the high end versions, as I've not had one for a while now that I've got a laser (high volume B&W printing being a student!).

I've seen the likes of the R200 etc... and been very impressed - but is there anything even better?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
My current printer, an HP Photosmart 7960, I've had about four or five months now and I'm very pleased with it.

Fairly economical and great photos on photo paper with both jpg and raw files, very happy.

It was originally genuinely priced at around £220.00 or so but I got it from Dabs for £108.00 inclusive.

I think that's because it may be discontinued now and it is quite large as printers go.

But, does everything I want (doesn't print CD's) and has several card readers and a colour LCD screen.

That's about all the imput I can give really, but I've always favoured HP printers and I've owned a fair few makes.

Also got a cheapie Brother 2030 mono laser printer which does a good job, is quick and very economical. Only cost £60.00 inclusive from Misco.

Ask a Question