I'm hooked on games

Reaction score
Since buying a Nintendo DS Lite a month ago i have got hooked on playing it.
Mostly on the 42 in 1 Games cartridge, but am now looking at some action/shooting games.
Anyone know of any to try, also i'm told i can use the GameBoy Advanced cartridges as well?
So any advice on what to go for, for a gaming novice?

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
My wife is bugging me to get her a DS lite, in your opinion in a non gaming capacity feckit what sets the DS apart from a conventional games system...? ie what can it do apart from play games ???

Reaction score
Blimey asking me a question on gaming.
laughingsmiley.gif

To be honest i used to have a game-boy and i liked that, so the DS-Lite seemed the natural thing to get.
But with two screens, very clear picture & so easy to carry around it beats sitting in front of a pc.
The battery seems to charge quickly & the choice of games is good.
You can play against other DS's within range for multiplayer games.

I like what i see, will get more games & it's cheaper than the PSP.:thumb:
And all my friends children told me it was far a better games console than others.
In other words i got advice from 12 year olds!!

Last edited:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
If there was no game cartridge inserted and you powered up what does/could it do and whats with the pen ??

Reaction score
If you power up with no cartridge in it states so, you only get the clock settings.
Stylus Pen is because a few of the games use touch screen to move or run.
Other games are played using the other hand controls.

I have the 42 games in 1 cartridge that uses the stylus pen to play Bowls, Darts etc with.
2 of the brain training games operate through the pen & by voice as well.

Reaction score
well I know that you can Chat

Rush said:
My wife is bugging me to get her a DS lite, in your opinion in a non gaming capacity feckit what sets the DS apart from a conventional games system...? ie what can it do apart from play games ???

I recently bought my kids one each and they are texting back and forth all the time from DS to DS ... beyond that idk I really havent messed w/it to much:)

Ask a Question