I E 7 ERROR

IE 7 update - error message re Procedure Entry Point GetProcessImageFileNameW
could not be located in the dynamic library PSAPI.DLL. Your response from
Patti, mentions navigating to installation for Smartbridge etc. None of files
re Program Files\Verizon...\Smart, Dolphin Hal Screen Reader or Supernova
Reader Magnifier etc found. Could this be because of old problem re message
on startup "Please insert CD containing Setup32.exe into drive (E:) and press
any key when ready" showing on screen? Cannot find your roriginal response in
Newsgroup - sorry.
Looks as if I should stick with IE 6. HELP!!!!!!!!

Malke

Rich said:
IE 7 update - error message re Procedure Entry Point
GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic library
PSAPI.DLL. Your response from Patti, mentions navigating to
installation for Smartbridge etc. None of files re Program
Files\Verizon...\Smart, Dolphin Hal Screen Reader or Supernova Reader
Magnifier etc found. Could this be because of old problem re message
on startup "Please insert CD containing Setup32.exe into drive (E:)
and press any key when ready" showing on screen? Cannot find your
roriginal response in Newsgroup - sorry. Looks as if I should stick
with IE 6. HELP!!!!!!!!

You should post your question in the IE7 newsgroup *after* you spend
some time reading through the posts there. The IE7 newsgroup is:

There are a huge number of posts so it would be smart to start by going
to Google Groups Advanced Search. Use a search term that describes your
problem, constrain the search to the IE7 newsgroup and the date to very
recently.

And no, I'm sorry but I don't have your answer or I would tell you
now. ;-)

Malke