Husquvarna 1250 Orchdea Embroidery machine

Reaction score
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. i have an old Husquvarna 1250 Orchidea embroidery machine and have lost the Card reader, software and the blank cards in a fire. I'm desperately trying to find these items so that I can design my own embroideries. I live in South Africa. If any one knows where I can find these parts, I would be most grateful. The software must be able to work through windows 7.
Many Thanks.

Reaction score
P.S regarding my enquiry for the above Husquvarna parts, they must be able to work on windows 7.

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the info. I'll look at the sites to see if I can get the parts that I need. Much appreciated.

Reaction score
It would appear that the 2 sites you recommended are about a City and not the Husquvarna embroidery machine. thanks anyway.

Reaction score
True dat. I thought the original issue was somewhat solved. Sorry.

Anyway, the reader is probably this one -- does it look familiar?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Husqvarna-V...009910?hash=item1ecc624036:g:o1UAAOSwfDhZfRzh
Thanks so much for the link. I am checking whether this will work on my machine as my old one looked very different and It also may not be compatible for windows 7. I have sent the link to Huquvarna South Africa. I really hope that this one can be used. Thanks so much for going to the trouble of finding the info. Much appreciated. Regards, Bev

Ask a Question