How to remove Surf Accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This has been annoyng me this week but somehow i've got spyware on my pc called Surf Accuracy. I've tried deleting it (by right clicking) but it says i cannot presumably because its trying to connect to the internet. I've also tried getting rid of it via my AOL Spyware proection program however it still remains even though the program says it has been deleted.
So how do i remove it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
this is how

Ok i had exactly the same thing install itself on my machine the best way i could work out to uninstall it without faffing around installing other things to uninstall one thing is you go to this site. took me ages to find. Then simply use the auto uninstall shown on the link
Edit: Link removed

its that simple

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, snowslush!!! It was almost that easy. First I had to open Task Manager and stop the process for rundll32.exe which was using up 99% of my CPU.

My Thunderbird is crippled because it is using 99% of CPU. Apparently a trojan got in and is causing havoc. Any ideas? The trojan also seems to get elnk_pcc.exe excited to 99%.

Reaction score
Re:

Yeah nice link Edit: Link removed

As soon as i click on unintall my AV (BitDefender) pop up with a message:
Trojan.Downloade.Istbar.TY with the install name of 3irtwym8.exe found.!!!

So there u go scan ure pc again for this one!!

I'm glad I'm have a good AV!! :)

p.s. looking thing up on inet for a laptop (From hell) of a friend of my...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There is definitely something iffy about this, so thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question