How to Capture "Still Shots" from videos with MS Vista Home Premiu

Ray10X10

I need to capture some "still shots" from old family videos on CD's.

Will MS Vista Home Premium Edition enable me to capture the "still shots?'

Also, can Vista enable me to edit the old family videos on CD's and create a
new family video?

Please respond promptly.
Thank You,

TaurArian

Hi Ray, try one of the Vista NGs -

Welcome to Microsoft Windows Vista Newsgroups
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.mspx

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org