How can extract all email addresses/ or send to all in a folder?

Cohen

I have a folder of emails I have been collecting for the past 18 months.
There are over 500 emails in there. I want to be able to extract all those
email addresses, or send a message to all in that folder (eg, reply to all),
but there appears to be no way to select all these emails, then export to
excel or csv, or reply to all, or add all to contacts. No matter what method
you choose, there appears to be no option to do this. I would have thought
this would be a common function of any Mail program. This would be a fairly
big limitation of winmail if one can't extract or combine all those email
addresses. Have I wasted my time doing this- and now have to add each email
to groups one by one? Or reply one by one? Time to upgrade mail client I'd
say! Any advice?

Gary VanderMolen

There is no feature in Windows Mail that will do what you want.
Outlook may have it. I doubt you'd find that feature in any free mail
client program.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)