Help!!!

Reaction score
vladislavs2 said:
then i went to setting then advanced, a shorter error comes up but it still an error.

An error -That's not very helpful, I'm afraid.... :confused: there are thousands of different error messages.

What does this error say ? can you take a screenshot ?

Reaction score
vladislavs2 said:
Hey Mad,

I hope you reply to this:

I have installed all the latest updates and all the latest drivers. I checked for viruses and no. With RegCure it says i've got 705 Dll Errors.
What should i do, please help
I went to run and typed in desk.cpl, then i went to setting then advanced, a shorter error comes up but it still an error.

If someone else knows what to do please tell me.

Thanks.

OK at the end of the day, what you need to do is as Ian said with this (run sfc /scannow), some how you need to get a copy of XP, ask a friend or borrow from somebody...As for the Regcure..Its a load of cr*p, get rid of it...Run the programs I linked for you..Even if you have to download them to a USB flash drive and install them on your computer that way...

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
OK at the end of the day, what you need to do is as Ian said with this (run sfc /scannow), some how you need to get a copy of XP, ask a friend or borrow from somebody...As for the Regcure..Its a load of cr*p, get rid of it...Run the programs I linked for you..Even if you have to download them to a USB flash drive and install them on your computer that way...

Hey Mad,

Thanks for replying but none of my friends use windows xp and i dont know where to buy it, with this error i cant play a single downloadable game.
None :wall: I tried to make a new shell32.dll and still same error, i change the shell32.dll name to blabla.dll the error still comes up with shell32.dll , i tried nearly everything, i uploaded the latest updates (which made my computer 2 times slower) i download everything which might help and still that F*ing error.
Please help me, i know i need a windows xp disc, but i dont know where i can get it or how.

Thanks

Reaction score
vladislavs2 said:
i know i need a windows xp disc, but i dont know where i can get it or how.

I hope this doesn't sound rude, and I don't mean to wade into MadX's post, but your sitting on a computer with Internet access - there are so many places you can still buy a copy of XP from, you just have to look for them :

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=windows+xp+pro

On a serious note though, OcUK are still selling XP for about 60 odd quid. :)

Reaction score
Nobody in particular said:
I hope this doesn't sound rude, and I don't mean to wade into MadX's post, but your sitting on a computer with Internet access - there are so many places you can still buy a copy of XP from, you just have to look for them :

Hey,

I tried lots of computer shops and everything in england, still none.
Please reply

Reaction score
Reaction score
Nobody in particular said:

Hi NiP,
you do realise that now you have to show(teach) me how you did that with the link....it was hilarious LOL
At first when i clicked on it i thought "why is that cursor going their of its own accord" then it started typing and eventually i copped on. Any way i'd like to know how its done pls.
Zzzzz

Reaction score
captain zed said:
Hi NiP,
you do realise that now you have to show(teach) me how you did that with the link....it was hilarious LOL
At first when i clicked on it i thought "why is that cursor going their of its own accord" then it started typing and eventually i copped on. Any way i'd like to know how its done pls.
Zzzzz

Hi Captain,

I'll PM you to save the post getting clogged up with non-relevant topics. :)

Ask a Question