Help on trying to kill my nans computer?

Reaction score
Sorry, i can't help,

but i like the way you have this topic up in internet explorer in your screenshot!!

KGB

Reaction score
lol thanks!

I am really confused - i have tried to make this computer actually crash but it just wont!! Prime95 torture test told me i had a hardware failure after 30mins on max + continuous music playing while it was testing. but it didnt crash - just errorred.

I have played 2 games for an hour, surfed multiple windows of IE and even ran folding@home, all without error. Yet my sister came in before and told me it crashed a couple times while she was using MSN and listening to a CD. maybe it just hates her, i dunno.

Any suggestions? this is baffling me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You are proberly right, it just hates her!

my computer hates people to... The only problem is, it hates me!

KGB

Reaction score
unlucky!

It had better not hate my nan though - it's her first actually decent computer that will be connected to the internet. She paid £500 for a whole kit including a 17" TFT (that we didn't order but were sent!!!) and she really wants to know how to be able to use word and surf the net.

If it crashes on her it will dent her confidence because she is scared of breaking it - and i live 3 hours away!

Ask a Question