Hello There

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I'm a 3d Modeler with a 5 year old PC looking to boost it up and get the most out of it before upgrading my machine when this one leaves me.

I'm glad that there's a community like this where newbies like me can get some help :blush:

Really glad to be here, and hope we cross paths in some threads :cheers:

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome ^^
Hope I'll learn a thing or two around here :)

At the moment i'm sad so many people viewed my problem , but it seems no one knows how to help me :(

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
At the moment i'm sad so many people viewed my problem , but it seems no one knows how to help me :(

Hi OldDog,

Early days for answers just yet. Don't despair.

There are a number of people on this Forum who understand the complexities of overclocking but unfortunately I'm not one of them.

My reply to your post will now keep the thread on Today's Posts and someone may pick it up. Failing this can I suggest that, in a couple of days, you post again but give the post a very simple title such as "Overclocking" which is much more likely to catch the eye than the title you used on the previous occasion.

All the best,

Niv

Reaction score
:thumb: Hello to you to ^^

Have to post unneeded stuff to get up to 10 posts -.-' Really wanted to send a PM to the guy who did that review , but unable to do so because I'm new on the forums :dance:

Feeling like a :fool:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
:thumb: Hello to you to ^^

Have to post unneeded stuff to get up to 10 posts -.-' Really wanted to send a PM to the guy who did that review ,

Stops people from spamming the site :thumb:

Why not just start a thread related to the review and ask what you want there ?:thumb:

Reaction score
Stops people from spamming the site :thumb:

Why not just start a thread related to the review and ask what you want there ?:thumb:
Dunno if it's ok to bump a 4 year old thread ? :S

That would work for me maybe. to get in to contact whit windwithme
But i noticed he was last active a week ago, Hope he doesn't visit only once a month hehe

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could send him a pm asking him nicely to take a look at my thread. that would mean alot, ( I don't want to spam the forum just so i could get enough posts to PM someone :S )

And please don't think I'm expectant about someone posting and helping me. it's quite complicated. my PC is my Job, and i don't have money for an upgrade atm, and he is so slow that i can't even draw with my tablet because the response on screen is late like 3 to 4 seconds, not to mention doing 3d models and rendering :S that takes me forever instead of taking me 10-15 minutes to model something. i need to wait 5 minutes to add a single modifier -.-'

Anyhow , Thank you all for the warm welcome, and the amount of support in this short period :bow:

Reaction score
hi i'm deputyd2 live in Florida last 23 years i'm 75 years old and not in too good of health but i get by if you want to know anything else, just pose the question i'm originaly from Ohio Cincinnati

Ask a Question