hey all

Reaction score
Hi everybody, how are you doing ?

Thought I should introduce myself before actually posting in the forums.

My name's Bill and like some of you I guess, I'm a hardcore computer freak ( purposely avoiding the word geek, women... DO NOT dig it! ).
Apart from studying in college and work, I spend some ( ok, maybe a lot! ) of my free time as a independent computer hardware reviewer/analyst & beta tester.
Due to my position, and passion for hardware, I'm lucky to receive various computer components from various manufacturers from time to time for performance evaluation, writing reviews, producing various technical & non-technical articles, guides, tips & tricks for all kinds of computer users, newbies, average joe's, power users, overclockers & extreme overclockers.

Hope you don't mind me posting some "User reviews" & tips 'n' tricks threads with performance measurements from various hardware components and my thoughts on them ( everything will be posted in their corresponding thread, no linking to external websites, etc
smile.png
).

Hope y'all had a wonderful day thus far.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hey Bill, Welcome to the site. :cheers:

Looking forward to seeing more reviews. :)

Reaction score
No spammy spammy, don't worry mates :)

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

/off to continue writing another review

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Not a spammer, have seen of him before. :)

Reaction score
Goodmorning fellas,

Another busy day in paradise... taking things apart to take interior pictures, editing the photos, creating the animated charts with the results... the sun shining outside, resisting the temptation to stop working and go out for a coffee under the sun... oh well!

Gotta go again, I can hear the graphics card calling my name :D

ttygl

Reaction score
Hi Becky,

I'm fine, how 'bout you ?

Just came back from lunch, checking my e-mail and re-starting PhotoShop to edit some photos I took before my lunch break :)

Ask a Question